2010 was an eventful year for ice hockey in our house. Here are the Top 5 in no particular order:
- My oldest son, Charlie, starting Learn to Skate and beginning his journey with hockey
- Flying across the pond to play 4 games in Germany, tour and spend time with a lot great people
- Accepting Portage Central head coach position and beginning to transition to an exciting new endeavor
- End of year tournament win ending three great seasons with the ’95 group
- Starting Hockey Life Lessons blog to share 25 years of life lessons learned from hockey
What were your Top 5 Hockey experiences in 2010?